- white man had been burglarized
- white man accuses black child in the neighborhood
- white man “confronts” black child with gun
- black child denies it (apparently, he was in school at the time)
- unarmed black child is murdered (shot in the chest)
- neighbors say the white man was a good neighbor and just seemed to be “frustrated” with the break-ins
does ANY of this sound familiar to you?
here’s the video of the news segment
I’m so tired of this happening
I get frustrated at things.
Thus far I have somehow managed to not SHOOT anyone.