My names David, I reside in the Hufflepuff house, and this is what being a Hufflepuff means to me:
- It means going out to get butterbeers because your celebrating just barely passing potions.
- It means walking into the commons room to find it full of laughter and silly arguements over who’s crushing on who.
- It means sneaking out in the middle of the night and seeing what you can swipe (never steal) from the kitchen before getting caught.
- It means smiling from ear to ear when you get Hufflepuff points in Herbology.
- It means inside jokes. Especially about the whole Gryffindor/Slytherin “love fest”.
- It means knowing everyone’s business. Not because you’re nosy, but because everyone comes to you because they know you care.
- It means being made fun of and disrespected and misunderstood. So what, at least they’re talking about us, right?
- It means being the first on the dance floor at the Yule Ball and the loudest at the Quidditch match.
- It means alot of late night bootycalls. That’s ALL I’m going to say about that!
- It means passing the popcorn and kleenex during movie nights.
- It means never being alone.
- It means we’re less like friends, and more like family.