Posts tagged this
Posts tagged this
I already touched a bit on why I found the Peter Pan = Malcolm development annoying, but I’ve noticed that some have been attributing the discontent to Darling Pan, Robbie Kay leaving the show, Peter Pan dying/not getting redeemed, etc. Others have just been confused as to why some people are so annoyed by this development when OUAT has always been about taking familiar stories and twisting them into something new. I decided to type this post to offer my perspective and because writing posts always helps me sort out what I’m frustrated with and why so I can accept it and go back to not being annoyed.
Plus I just feel really vocal about Once this week
it literally does not matter if you use
as “gender neutral and affectionate names”
if someone expresses discomfort with those names and you tell them that you are no longer being affectionate and probably being hurtful
The Hunger Games, Actual Teen style!
On the left, 15-year-old Josh Hutcherson.
On the right, 16-year-old Jennifer Lawrence.
Think how much creepier it would be to see them killing other kids when they look so squishy-cheeked and little.
"Think how much creepier it would be to see them killing other kids when they look so squishy-cheeked and little."
THAT’S THE POINT SUZANNE COLLINS WAS TRYING TO MAKE
'Scott McCall would never,' I gasp…reading every fic ever.
"why the hell did we kill her off again?"
WELL I SURE AS HELL DONT FUCKING KNOW! HER STORY OF BEING BITTEN COULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO CHRIS AND SHIFTED HIS STORY TO VICTORIA AND HAVE HER TRY AND MEND HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER DAUGHTER AND HAVE A P. DECENT MOTHER/DAUGHTER STORYLINE AND YOU’D FINALLY LIVE UP TO THAT “THE ARGENTS ARE LED BY WOMEN” SHIT BUT
BECAUSE YOU’RE ALL
i’ve seen this trend way too many times it’s become extremely disconcerting
STOP CALLING STEREK SHIPPERS INSANE, CRAZY, LUNATICS, ETC, it’s ableist and honestly your vocabulary is better than that and you know it. awesome substitutes are ridiculous, annoying, obtuse, obstinate, asinine, anything else that isn’t rooted in using ableist rhetoric
seriously, if you want to call out or make a joke about the sterek fandom, don’t be an ableist asshole while doing it
and to call someone with a pussy a power “bottom” for doin the thrusting, EVEN when theyre technically on top?
thats some cis-man supremacy bullshit.
and yet, its as close a term as one can muster.
why is the pussy the bottom when theyre both people? why is the penetrated the bottom, even when theyre the one actively leading and literally on top, while the penetrator is passive?
why would the term penetration even rightfully apply when penis is passive? the term itself implies active vs passive?
what do you call it when pussy isnt passive?
theres no name coz its not supposed to be anything other than that.
Here’s your pro-tip from an English Major for the day:
If you’re confused about the correct place to put the word “whom” in a sentence, use the “he/she” vs “him/her” test.
he/she = who
him/her = whom
For example, if you’re saying “Who wrote this letter?”
Who is correct here because he/she wrote the letter.
Now if you’re saying “To whom do I give this letter?”
You are giving the letter to him/her, thus, whom is correct.
YES THANK YOU
Bev Jo (via marjchaos)
And then you’ll see that it’s really men who are the irrational and hyper-emotional ones (p.s., anger is an emotion and males with an entitlement complex excel at expressing it, especially towards women and girls who don’t or refuse to succumb to his bullshit).
Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 package yeast (1/4 ounce)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Microwave the milk for 45 to 60 seconds. Then, dissolve yeast in warm milk in a large bowl. Add sugar, butter, salt, eggs, and flour. Mix well. Dust your hands lightly with flour and then hand knead the cinnamon roll dough into a large ball.
- Put the ball of dough into a bowl that is sprayed with cooking spray. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for roughly 1 hour or until dough has doubled in size. We turned the oven on and then put the cinnamon roll dough on top of the stove. The heat generated caused the dough to rise.
- Once your dough has risen, it’s time to move on to the next step. In a new, small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Mix them well. Spray a flat surface with cooking spray or sprinkled flour. Roll out your dough ball into a 16″ x 21″ rectangle roughly 1/4 inches thick then spread a 1/4 cup of softened butter on the dough. Next, sprinkle the rolled, buttered dough evenly with the sugar/cinnamon/butter mixture you prepared in your small bowl.
- Roll up the dough starting with the longer side and cut into fourteen (14) cinnamon rolls (or more smaller rolls, if you prefer). Place the cinnamon rolls in a lightly greased 11″ x 15″ glass baking dish. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and let the cinnamon rolls rise until nearly doubled, which should take around 30 minutes. Note that in our Cinnabon cinnamon roll recipe, we had made two (2) of the fourteen (14) cinnamon rolls consist of the “end” pieces that weren’t as developed or good as the other twelve (12).
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit. Once your cinnamon rolls have risen, bake them in the preheated oven until golden brown, approximately 18 to 20 minutes (we used a professional General Electric gas-range oven at 20 minutes exactly). The dough should still be soft, though fully cooked, especially toward the center of the rolls.
- As your cinnamon rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, and salt for the Cinnabon cinnamon roll icing. The icing should be spread on your cinnamon rolls when they are still warm, shortly after being taken out of the oven so that the frosting melts into the cinnamon rolls. This is reportedly part of the official Cinnabon process according to some of the employees.
- When the cinnamon rolls are still warm, serve, and enjoy!
gonna make this….
When I see people in the tags laughing about how they’re introducing their friend/sibling/parent etc to Teen Wolf and convincing or straight-up tricking them into shipping Sterek and thinking Sterek is a thing in the show, and feeding them headcanons and fanon creations as if they were fact: